Bulgogi is a super popular Korean dish that many people love. It's very easy to make/prepare and most importantly, delicious!
Last weekend, as Clara stayed in making Hot Pot with her family, I decided do the same and enjoy a nice big bulgogi hot pot.
Bulgogi Hot Pot needs 3 main things:
- Marinated Bulgogi
- Good Stock - Use anchovies, dates, dried sea kelp
- Veggies - onions, green onion, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage
- Noodles (fine, hot pot needs 4 main things!)
1. Make the stock beforehand so it will boil as you slice the veggies
2. In a large skillet/pot, place the veggies and marinated beef inside
3. Add the stock in the pot and place on a stove or a portable stove on your dining room table
4. After a few minutes, add the noodles and let it all boil together - with the lid closed
5. Check to see if the meat is cooked to your liking and voila! Bon Appetite!